The First Test

Today I received my first test back. Now let me tell you about this test. It began with a description of what the test was, but it was all in French, so I understood most of it, but not the important details. My teacher gave us two options and we could do either one. The first option was an email we were to read and respond to, the second was a paragraph that we were supposed to understand and answer questions on. I didn't catch the part about doind either or...so I did both. I felt like I did poorly on both, but maybe he would be nice and give me extra credit for doing both? Well, my grade was a 17. I know, that's what I thought, what does that mean? The French have a different grading system. They grade out of twenty and anything above a fourteen is supposedly really good. My teacher left really encouraging comments on my paper (I think that's what they were anyways..). However, a rather confusing first test but nonetheless, it turned out well.

Commentaires