Better Than Christmas

This morning was my longest stretch of classes. I go straight from 8:00 to 12:30, with hardly any breaks...it's really not that bad, I think I have adjusted to the not very demanding scholastic schedule here. Anyways, coming back from class I noticed that I had a package!!! Yes! Now, today is my roomate's birthday and I'm the one getting packages...something is backwards here. In this special envelope was my favorite candy ever, peanut m&ms, new socks (that I will wear with my crocs), a Martha Stewart magazing (in English no less!) and two new pairs of underwear!!! When I pulled out the new undies, my roomate looked at me and said, "What is it with you and underwear?" I never thought that receiving underwear as a gift was strange, in fact I still don't think its strange. I think it's a perfect pick-me-up. So yes, I have enjoyed the m&ms, I am trying to ration them out though...and I am eagerly anticipating wearing my new underwear tomorrow, AND I am really excited to read Martha Stewart! Maybe I will do a little party planning, a fall soiree would be in good order.
Thank you to my sisters and my mother for sending such a fun surprise, I will be enjoying this package for weeks to come. Oh yes, I also got my hot-pot working. Now I can enjoy tea in my room, but first I have to steal a mug from the cafe....hhhmmm. Maybe I wont do that.

Commentaires

Why in the world would you not borrow a mug from the caf? We'll give it back at the end of the year :)