Indian Food in Geneva? Think again




So, yesterday was Kathleen's birthday. For her special day she wanted to find Inian food. So, we all squeezed into a car to get to the tram stop, got on the tram and kept our eyes peeled for the best Indian Retaurant we could find. We thought for sure that there would be a good option on every street corner, however, that was not the case. So, what are seven American girls to do, wandering the streets of Geneva at 8 o'clock at night looking for Indian food? Ask Indian people! Yes, such a good idea...so we searched out Indian looking people and asked them. However, they all sent us in different directions. Apparantly the best spot for Indian food in Geneva is a matter of dispute. So, after searching hard, we finally decided to settle for Thai. We found this very nice looking Thai cuisine. They served us good food, but the server was not very nice to us. I think he stereo typed us as a bunch of silly American girls who didn't know anything. I was rather insulted and wanted to walk out without paying. However, I knew that was not the right thing to do. So, we left the restaurant and went in search of birthday dessert. I think we must have had enough ethnic excitement for the evening because the first McDonalds we saw we stopped at. That seemed to be what the group wanted to do, it probably wouldn't have been my first choice. However, I really splurged and decided to go for the McFlurry. Apparantly they use real swiss chocolate, even at McDonalds! Quite possible one of the best (and only :)) McFlurries I have ever and will ever have.
We made it back to campus safely, all together, pas de problem. I think the birthday girl had a good time, and that's what we were aiming for in the first place!

Commentaires