


Friday afternoon we were on the loose. After signing insurance papers with the hairy chested, gold-chain clad insurance salesman, Leah and Stephen and I went to MIGROS.
It has been a long time since I have been to a REAL supermarket. This was it. The ginormous, thriving mercantile center had everything we could ever want. There were shoes, candles, fresh produce, dishes, cleaning supplies, clothes...everything. I now have a new appreciation for 'one-stop-shops.' They aren't easy to come by in Europe. Every shop is a specialty shop. So MIGROS was quite the experience for me.
I had to refrain from buying too much, but I did buy some cinnamon. We decided to make apple pie after vespers. It was successful. There is no more pie left.
Outside of MiGROS was a whole mall, like a mall we have in the States. They even had Claires. We couldn't resist from playing dress-up.
Commentaires
Hope you're having a blast