

Sunday morning came with a great idea...lets go to the market! Oh boy was it fun. I have been saving my money for some real authentic french looking clothes. And well, I found some! I could not help but think of Aunti Sue and I thumbing through all of those fun market buys...there were several clothing booths and even more food booths. The bread loaves were the size that Ben would appreciate...humongous!! Delicious looking cheeses, fruits, candies, flowers. Lots of international flavor, the imported things. So, I did make a few purchases...but they were well worth it!
Commentaires
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new clothes.
We have international day coming up. I'll represent France if you send me stuff... haha I wish. :)
Stay classy!
I would send you stuff if I could but I'm afraid it wouldn't make it there in time....I will try and stay classy, maybe I should get rid of the crocs and socks?