
After weeks of traveling I have finally returned. Collonges almost feels like home. It is so nice to be back. I am relieved to be here. It is so nice to not worry about where you are going to go, how you are going to get there, where are you going to stay, the safety factor and all those other things that travelers have to worry about. I find it a luxury to be here at school and I am so thankful to be back safely!
It is going to be difficult to blog my entire trip, but I will do my best.
Here is a quick summary:
October 20th-25th I was in Paris with the school, such a fun trip
October 25th-26th I was in Paris Beauvais Airport dealing with Ryan Air and a whole plane of disgruntled passengers
Ocotber 27th-29th I was in Edinborough, Scotland-I loved it there, beautiful
October 30th-Noverber 5th I was in London, seeing all that I could
Commentaires
Ashley