
Oh boy, such a long anticipated arrival...David made it to Geneva two days later than scheduled. It was a rough wait but oh was I glad to see him. I was so happy to see that tall, handsome guy walk through the arrivals gate. I think that is the best Christmas present I have ever received.
Now David arrived, but his baggage didn't. So we spent the first day of David's trip calling and tracking bags. I did give him the speed tour of Geneva though. The skies cleared up and the sun was so bright. The Jet d'Eau was on and the valley way sparkling. I was so glad to show this life of mine to my brother. He was pretty tired, but I made him stay up...I called Yoland and asked if we could come over and say hi. Our visit turned into fondue and chardonnay and Ouefs sur la neige...I was so glad that David got to meet Yoland and experience a meal with him. It is truly French and an experience that makes this French life of mine...well...so French!
David ended up going up to the loft to sleep. He was literally falling asleep at the table and dinners in France, especially with freinds and over the holidays, can go until midnight or later.
And so David's french experience began...
Commentaires