I'm a Lucky Girl

I have been running around France with my mum for the past few weeks! oh am I a lucky girl. While students are stuck on campus, eating in the cafe, studying in the library, I have had the opportunity to eat pizza with my mum, shop in Geneva, cook in her Chalet, drink tea, talk talk talk and walk and ski and hike. We plan to have some spa time together and maybe a trip to one of the towns around Lake Geneva.
I have loved being able to talk, shop, walk with my mum. A little taste of home...oh so nice.
While I have been in school, she has made a few trips of her own! She has seen Mont Blanc and Chamonix, Lausanne, Annecy and even a day of skiing. I am so impressed with her. She has managed to find her war around this valley just fine. I love my mother, she's amazing!
Sadly I can't keep her around here for soo much longer. She is anxiously waiting to get back and see the grandbabies. Plus, Alyssa is about to deliver and of course she wants to be close for that. I count myself very blessed though to have had her here for so much time already. I'm a lucky girl.

Commentaires