

For my birthday, my roomate Kathleen gave me packets of seeds. So naturally, I planted them. They seem to be doing well. They have sprouted anyways. I have several basil starts and then three other cups with 'herb mix' sprouting. Sounds a little suspicious if you ask me. I think it might be a mix of parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme...
Whatever herbs they are though, I hope to be able to enjoy them before I have to leaf. And, if they keep growing like they are, I am going to have to find bigger pots for them to go in. Right now, they live on my desk. If they ever get into a bigger pot, I'll have to find a new home for them. Maybe my window sill?
Its so much fun to watch them grow. I do have to water them everyday, and make sure they get enough light. I havn't started talking to them yet. But if they ever start to droop, I think I might use that as my final measure.
Commentaires