I have never had the option to eat so much free chocolate in such a short amount of time. If I ever have that chance again, I will know better how to go about properly enjoying copious amounts of swiss chocolate...a lot slower! I made myself so sick on this chocolate. But it was so worth it, every bite of it! It was quite tasty...



a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgst7OM8bYtsa6qtUcaqEx8KxcTcECC027ku3Qb3cfXPn4n5fBSczEAo7RGqiwynoF6KfTc3WGb3gkEhZGOZfzo-ed3yBG5k7s7nPjZQcuBR7PCJihgRtaZo_loiUDBzPW0NDedeUsgwRHh/s1600-h/DSCN3971.jpg">
Although this picture is a little blury, I think it properly portraits the state of my stomach just a few minutes after this picture was taken.

Enfin...we got all three!

No Deanna...

No Kathleen...

Ce sont mes amis!

C'est mon petite cafe

Ca c'est la petite creme qui va dans mon cafe. C'est fabrique a la ville de Gruyere. C'est magnifique!

These were the huge wheels of cheese that were in the process of aging. Some of the newer cheeses are softer and are sagging off the shelf. The older ones are a bit darker...and smellier too (but fuller of flavor!) They age them on spruce shelves for years at a time.



a href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgst7OM8bYtsa6qtUcaqEx8KxcTcECC027ku3Qb3cfXPn4n5fBSczEAo7RGqiwynoF6KfTc3WGb3gkEhZGOZfzo-ed3yBG5k7s7nPjZQcuBR7PCJihgRtaZo_loiUDBzPW0NDedeUsgwRHh/s1600-h/DSCN3971.jpg">

Although this picture is a little blury, I think it properly portraits the state of my stomach just a few minutes after this picture was taken.

Enfin...we got all three!

No Deanna...

No Kathleen...

Ce sont mes amis!

C'est mon petite cafe

Ca c'est la petite creme qui va dans mon cafe. C'est fabrique a la ville de Gruyere. C'est magnifique!

These were the huge wheels of cheese that were in the process of aging. Some of the newer cheeses are softer and are sagging off the shelf. The older ones are a bit darker...and smellier too (but fuller of flavor!) They age them on spruce shelves for years at a time.
Commentaires
Hope life is a blast! :)
And that chocolate is the best!