So I have been taking the multivitamins that mum sent me this winter. I don't want to carry them all the way back home...so the best solution is to swallow all of them. Now, these must be packed full of good things because they are HUGE pills. They are somewhat similar to what one would give to a horse. I think that even a modestly sized horse would have a hard time getting one of them down. So this afternoon I was swallowing my multivitamin. I have to concentrate...make sure I position it just right...and then give it a good, strong swallow. I musn't have concentrated hard enough because it went down sideways. Let me rephrase that...it tried to go down sideways...it got stuck in my throat! I thought I was going to die. It hurt so badly to swallow. There was nothing I could do though. I just kept drinking water and waiting for the pill to dissolve...in my throat. It was a rather traumatic and painful experience...
Commentaires