Well, it was really four men and a lady to begin with...but he had to run off to Budapest...shy-nosh
(Hungarian for unfortunately)

The guys noticed that european boys throw differently than merican boys...it's because they don't play baseball over here! That's what they thought anyways. When Vidar, the norwegian member of the group, heard that, he immediately put the two american boys up for a challenge. The competition included distance and accuracy. I'm not exactly sure who won, but I think they all just about threw their arms out. They probably threw half of the beach into the sea! While they were busy throwing, I climbed up some rocks and found a good spot to judge the whole competition.



We hiked into this little cove. It was so beautiful! There were really cool rock formations, which made it a popular spot for climbing. However, we decided just to relax that day. So, we watched the climbers and took a snooze on the beach in the sun.
Probably one of the coolest places I have been to this year.

This climb was my favorite. What a view from the top! The rocks dropped right down into the water. It was an amazing spot to climb. The only difficulty was the shrubbery...it wasn't very tall, so it was rather difficult to find a spot to pee. I mean, you could squat where ever you wanted to, but everyone could still see your head. So everyone knew what you were doing. However, when you gotta go you gotta go! So I just decided I would smile and wave at anyone that happened to walk by and leave the rest to their imagination.


This was our first day of actual sunshine! We had left the Gorge de Verdon at 3:43 and arrived in Marseille before 6am. Jeremy had to catch the 6:10am train our of Mareille. After dropping him off (and finding some sketchy pain au chocolat), we found an awesome spot to spend our first day on the coast. We were out and hiking by 8am!

The four manly men

On top of the world! This is after my first climb of the trip, I hiked up the back to get a good look at the lake.
It wasn't exactly warm there. We had a few clouds, but that didn't stop us from having a good time!
(Hungarian for unfortunately)

The guys noticed that european boys throw differently than merican boys...it's because they don't play baseball over here! That's what they thought anyways. When Vidar, the norwegian member of the group, heard that, he immediately put the two american boys up for a challenge. The competition included distance and accuracy. I'm not exactly sure who won, but I think they all just about threw their arms out. They probably threw half of the beach into the sea! While they were busy throwing, I climbed up some rocks and found a good spot to judge the whole competition.



We hiked into this little cove. It was so beautiful! There were really cool rock formations, which made it a popular spot for climbing. However, we decided just to relax that day. So, we watched the climbers and took a snooze on the beach in the sun.
Probably one of the coolest places I have been to this year.

This climb was my favorite. What a view from the top! The rocks dropped right down into the water. It was an amazing spot to climb. The only difficulty was the shrubbery...it wasn't very tall, so it was rather difficult to find a spot to pee. I mean, you could squat where ever you wanted to, but everyone could still see your head. So everyone knew what you were doing. However, when you gotta go you gotta go! So I just decided I would smile and wave at anyone that happened to walk by and leave the rest to their imagination.


This was our first day of actual sunshine! We had left the Gorge de Verdon at 3:43 and arrived in Marseille before 6am. Jeremy had to catch the 6:10am train our of Mareille. After dropping him off (and finding some sketchy pain au chocolat), we found an awesome spot to spend our first day on the coast. We were out and hiking by 8am!

The four manly men

On top of the world! This is after my first climb of the trip, I hiked up the back to get a good look at the lake.
It wasn't exactly warm there. We had a few clouds, but that didn't stop us from having a good time!
Commentaires