My First Quiche

While being in France, I have had the privelege to eat a lot of quiche. It is a rather popular dish to make over here...so I thought I would try my hand at it. I got some eggs, some milk, flour, butter, spinach, spring onions, gruyere...I made a pastry shell and then mixed up the filling. I surprised myself...it actually made a good quiche. It looked a little bit funny...but it was quite tasty. Next time I will work on the presentation, and play with variations a bit. I think the key ingredient was the gruyere, a perfect cheese for quiche. A tous bon appetit!

Commentaires

JACK a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
JACK a dit…
Oh dear, another delight we missed, your French cusine! Bring the recipe home with you please!
We'll bring the asparagus if you make the crepes. And I think you do need to bring that recipie for the chocolate creme from Callier's factory......