Promenade a Annecy




This poor duck had a bit of an accident. We couldn't help but stare and be amazed...it was rather degelasse


Monday afternoon, Pierre, our much favored professor, planned an outing to Annecy. We had no sepcific purpose in going, just to promenade et profitez bien du soleil. It was sunny and warm and Annecy was beautiful. They call Annecy the Venice of France...it has water running all throughout, and apparantly, its the cleanest water in Europe.
When we arrived Pierre told us he wanted to show us something...we were all thinking some monument or something like that. Instead, he wanted to treat us all for ice cream! He is too nice to us, we all felt like we needed to study harder after he did that for us:)
So we took pictures, enjoyed the town, shopped around and experienced Annecy. It was a nice way to pass Monday afternoon.

Commentaires

Anonyme a dit…
Ice Cream! YUM! I love you Sarah and i am so glad you got the opportunity to be there. I hope to see you when you get back. I know it has been awhile but i truly do love you and care lots about you. You are an amazing person! I miss you!