
This week I have had the privelege to see two spectacles! Wednesday night the school took us to Les Fourberries de Scapin, a play by Moliere. It was quite a mellowdrama, full of crazy, off-the-wall scenes and characters. The costumes were amazing and the set was impressive too! I had some trouble understanding exactly what was going on, but, between the acting and the over-dramatic characters, I was able to get the general idea of what was going on. It was so entertaining, I really enjoyed it. Me and Stephen decided to dress up for it, last minute...just so that we would stand out (as if we don't literally stand out enough as it is!).
Thursday night me and Stephen, and Kathleen and Leo, went to Romeo and Juliette. It was a ballet done to the music of Prokofiev. The music was amazing! The dancing was impressive too:) We had seats way, high up in Le Grand Theatre de Geneve. It was quite an evening. I made dinner for Stephen and I before, then we rushed into Geneva to get to the theatre on time. We met Kathleen and Leo there and watched the show together. It was a really well done representation of Romeo and Juliette; I really enjoyed it.
Commentaires