Leaving On A Jetplane


All my bags are packed and I'm ready to go...
I'm scheduled to leave at 9am tomorrow morning. I have spent the last several hours sorting and packing. All my belongings are in three rather large bags. EveryTHING is ready to go. The real question though...am I ready to go?
I'm definitely ready to be with family and see old friends. However, I feel like my life here is just getting going!
So, the next time I see all of you, I will be able to bore you all with my many stories. I'm looking forward to seeing you all and talking and catching up. It's about time right?
A bientot mes amis!

Commentaires

JACK a dit…
Sarah, thank you so much for chronicling your year in France, I know it took time and I appreciate your sharing your adventures with us. I look forward to seeing you next week.