I would like to think that life at home can not go on without me there. However, I have quickly found out that ALOT has gone on, despite my absence.
For example, I was folding laundry the other day while I observed Alyssa, my married sister, worrying about her new baby, William, and my other sister, newly engaged, frantically searching for places to have her wedding!
What has happened these past nine months? Apparantly a lot!
It's been a bit shocking and my mind is still trying to catch up to it all. Just a few weeks ago I was in the middle of the Alps, speaking French, learning as much as I could about European culture. Now, I am in the middle of the Inland Empire, suburban sprawl, taking care of my four month old nephew and watching a wedding come together???
C'est la vie...
For example, I was folding laundry the other day while I observed Alyssa, my married sister, worrying about her new baby, William, and my other sister, newly engaged, frantically searching for places to have her wedding!

What has happened these past nine months? Apparantly a lot!
It's been a bit shocking and my mind is still trying to catch up to it all. Just a few weeks ago I was in the middle of the Alps, speaking French, learning as much as I could about European culture. Now, I am in the middle of the Inland Empire, suburban sprawl, taking care of my four month old nephew and watching a wedding come together???
C'est la vie...
Commentaires