Yesterday was my first day just me and William. I have had so much family around that we could all take turns with the little guy. Plus, Alyssa's residency really started yesterday (she's been on orientation until now). So yesterday was my first real day at work.
It was kind of slow at first. I figured out how to opperate the Baby Bjorn, the front carrier. Turns out William really likes that. So I cleaned up and was able to get a few things done with him strapped right to me.
He eats every three hours and usually sleeps right after that. So I can do homework or read or clean during that time. It's definitely different than life in France, but I love my nephew and I am so happy that I can help out my busy sister.
Me and William are going to be buddies this summer.
It was kind of slow at first. I figured out how to opperate the Baby Bjorn, the front carrier. Turns out William really likes that. So I cleaned up and was able to get a few things done with him strapped right to me.
He eats every three hours and usually sleeps right after that. So I can do homework or read or clean during that time. It's definitely different than life in France, but I love my nephew and I am so happy that I can help out my busy sister.
Me and William are going to be buddies this summer.
Commentaires