
So I was walking with William yesterday, we were going to the Loma Linda Market. There was a crazy man across the street and I made sure to avoid him. In fact, I was in the process of telling William that you should always avoid creepy men like that. Then, the crazy man spotted us and thought we looked like fun to follow. So he crossed the street and was right on my tail!! I began speed walking, faster and faster...he continued rambling on about how busy it is here and I think he was even talking to the other people in his head. Thankfully I was close to the market, so I sped walked right inside and tried to be incognito with a stroller. He didn't bother us after that, whew!
But then, I was on the way back, walking up San Juan and this other crazy man stopped (he was in a white pickup truck) and told me, "Getting that beach body back?" I kept walking and didn't respond...he continued to talk to me. He told me all about his new nike airs and how he wanted to walk hills and needs to get in good shape and there's really good hills just a few miles away?!?!? Turned out he just wanted to talk, but still...beach body back? I should have blurted out, "I"ve already got my beach body" and not given him the time of day.
So we had some exciting walks yesterday...never a dull moment
Commentaires