It's a Small World

So I went to Stell's to study today. I was putting some sugar in my iced tea when I heard this voice, "Sarah..." I turned around to see Andrea, my cousin, sitting there, with her iced tea, studying. It was so nice to see her. I think it has been over a year, probably almost a year and a half! So of course we tried to study, but we did a lot of chatting. It always amazes me how I can be in such a large community and still accidentally run into my family! (I guess the odds are that way when you're related to half of 'em!)
I love my cousins. It's like they explain a part of me. Sometimes I wonder why I do things the way I do, and then I see the people I'm related to do things the same way. And then it all makes sense:)

Commentaires