
I woke up early this morning, well, it was actually the middle of the night. I thought I would go back to sleep but alas, no luck. There was one main thought on my mind, "I have to get back to France; I have to go back!" So, for the next few hours, I mulled over different ways I could go back.
Since I would like to finish school in the near future, the most practical thought that came to mind was 'nursing school in France'. Perfect! I could go back to France AND finish my practical education. However, there were a few other more impractical but way more fun, ideas that kept making their way through my head. What about culinary school? or old, farmhouse in Provence...run a Bed and Breakfast? Oh how how I long to return to France. Soon soon...
Je me suis reveille trest tot ce matin. En fait, c'etait le meillieu de la nuit. J'ai pensee que j'allais me recoucher, mais non. Pas de chance. Donc, ma tete a commence de penser beaucoup. La pensee principale c'etait le suite: "J'ai vraiment envie de revenir a France! J'ai vraiment besoin d'y aller!" Cette pensee a reste dans ma tete pendant la nuit. J'ai pense de tous les facons que me permettais de rentrer la France.
La facon le plus practique c'etait de revenir pour l'ecole d'infirmier. Je pourrais finir mes etudes en meme temps de vivre en France. C'etait parfaite! Mais, ca reste les facons moins practique comme l'ecole culinaire? ou peut-etre un vieux maison de ferme, le renover et puis avoir les hotes-de-chambres? Oh comme je voudrias revenir, bientot, bientot...
Commentaires