Let the Fun Begin


I'm back in the library, back on campus, back to the real world. Classes have begun, work has started and yes, it's raining. The apartment is underway. There is one comfy chair in the corner and a free green couch along the wall (which, by the way, makes a very uncomfortable bed). My grandfather's chair is there too, but it's so brown (it was originally blue) that it will soon migrate to David's room, since he likes it so well.
I have written and turned in my first french paper, all about bread and french culture. I have also given my first speech, a small story of one of my experiences abroad. I've seen familiar faces, mixed up names of old friends, met knew students and purchased all the essentials at Walmart. The school year has begun. Let the fun begin.

Commentaires

LOL, this picture and you guys makes me laugh.