Life After Coffee


January, the great month of health resolutions, lose weight, exercise more, sleep better, eat better. I guess I have fallen prey to the mass surge of health improvement. I like to think I am more individual than that, but I guess I'm not:) However, health is not my only concern here. In fact, the more important concern is monetary. Oh I love my coffee, but lately I think I have been making exscuses for needing it. I love the atmosphere in the cafe, I love the taste, I love the conversation and friends is brings together...now wait a minute. I can do all of the above without drinking coffee (except the taste, I do miss that). So, I have decided to go off of coffee (as if I were on it?) and see how my body responds. So far, I've gone four days "dry":) I'm feeling great too. No caffeine headaches. My energy is MY energy; I really own it. It feels good:) So, in an attempt to skinny my caffeine intake and fatten my wallet, I'm going off of coffee, cold turkey. You know, they say green tea has great benefits...

Je ne bois plus de cafe...juste pour quelque temps. Ici, c'est trop chére pour acheter un café. Je paye trop chaque semaine pour mon cafe, donc, je vais essayer de vivre moins chere. Je peut boire plusieurs autres choses. C'est dire que le thé benit le corps aussi. Il offre les antioxidants:) Je me dit que je paye pour l'atmosphére, le bon gout et les amis avec quie je bois le cafe. Mais, je peut faire presque la meme choses si je boire le thé...presque. Cependent, j'ai passé quatre jours sans boire le café. Donc, je suis sure que je ne suis pas dépendante sur le caffeine:)

Commentaires