Meal planning?

I guess it's a clue that I am no longer at home...last night David and I wanted to make some dinner. I was coming up with all sorts of good options, creative options...but it was what we had in the kitchen. We had exhausted our appetite for pasta, and everything else was just going to take too long, or be a little too creative. It was strange, we had just grocery shopped the day before, so we had fresh fruit, fresh bread, fresh vegetables...and yet, there was no combination of those things that really sounded appetizing. And so, that is where meal planning comes in. Such a foreign concept to me...meal planning? I've always operated on the "what do I have - that's what I'll make" idea. However, I guess there is a more organized way to go about things. So, next time we go to the grocery store, I think I'll decide on what meals I'm planning on, so that we don't have to come up with something too creative. Live and learn:)

La vie de l'adulte...c'est une idee bizarre pour moi. Mais, quand j'ai quitte chez moi et vivre avec mon frere, je commence a comprendre cette idee. Une choses specifique est comment on fait bien la cuisine, chaque soir? C'est difficile de faire les choses differentes et variable. Je fait toujours la meme chose! Et, si je fait quelque chose differente, souvent c'est trop bizarre et on n'a pas envie de le manger. C'est comme ca. Donc, il faut que je prevoir qu'est-ce je veut cuisiner, avant je fait le shopping. Par example, la semaine derniere, j'ai fait de la salade avec de persil, des carrottes, des oignons...c'etati tout. C'etait un repas, mais ce n'etait pas mangeable. En fait, c'etait horrible. Bref, il faut que je prevoir les repas. Jamais encore je mangerai un repas comme ca...j'espere:)

Commentaires

Ce resemble une salade tres bizarre cherie! Bon courage avec les repas, c'est difficile pour moi aussi quelque fois!