It's Winter Quarter 2010 and basketball intramurals have fiercely begun. Yes, the basket balls are going through the hoops, but I'm finding myself working my way through more hoops than I knew existed. The hoops of life...if I got points for every hoop I went through, I'd be on a winning streak! However, I'm afraid that points are not an option. In the hoops of life, I think one benefits from each hoop they jump through, which I guess is like getting a point:)
My team played a game tonight and each time my team member scored I gave a whopping "Waahh-Hoooo!!!" It's much the same feeling when you finally 'make a hoop' in real life. You want to let out a yell of utter joy and relief, so as to shout it to the world that you finally figured it out. And this is just the beginning....Go team Go!
My team played a game tonight and each time my team member scored I gave a whopping "Waahh-Hoooo!!!" It's much the same feeling when you finally 'make a hoop' in real life. You want to let out a yell of utter joy and relief, so as to shout it to the world that you finally figured it out. And this is just the beginning....Go team Go!
Commentaires