Intramurals have been fun this quarter. I've enjoyed getting out there, running around, and sweating hard. I can't say I have the best ball handling skills, but I sure enjoy the whole team aspect. It never ceases to amaze me how aggressive girls get on the court. Now, I know I could be more aggressive out there...I guess that's just not my personality, so it doesn't come naturally. Some girls, as my battle wounds testify to, get way into the game. Never mind caution and/or common courtesy, it's the ball that matters. I guess I understand that mentality, the game is important when you're on the court. But when I woke up this morning, I noticed all these scratches and bruises...where did these come from? Oh yeah, I played basketball last night. Is it really necessary to scratch and claw for the ball? I wonder if us girls channeled our aggressive energy towards technique? Maybe the game would finish with less scratches and bruises? Oh well, I guess that's just the nature of the game. I still enjoy it, even though I do have a plethora of unnecessary scratches on my person right now. It's all for the love of the game:) Go Monsters!
Commentaires