So with a long weekend comes crazy ideas of what I can do with one extra day off...road trip, ski adventure, cabin in the woods, home weekend, Portland, shopping....so many options. They all sounded like good plans, however, I wasn't convinced that I really wanted to do any of them. What I was convinced of though, was going to see my sisters and mother in Loma Linda. That's what I really wanted do. So, I began the search for a cheap last minute flight to Ontario. It wasn't looking likely, but I pushed on! Wednesday afternoon I was about ready to give up; it wasn't going to happen. I kept finding possible options and finally, with a few thousand air miles and $10, I found a ticket! And so, I'm here! Spending the weekend with my sisters and mother, family and girlfriends and boy has it been fun! We're headed out to the beach today, the sun is shining and I'm oh-so-happy to be with the people I love most. So, here's to crazy, last minute decisions; they can be the best sometimes!
So with a long weekend comes crazy ideas of what I can do with one extra day off...road trip, ski adventure, cabin in the woods, home weekend, Portland, shopping....so many options. They all sounded like good plans, however, I wasn't convinced that I really wanted to do any of them. What I was convinced of though, was going to see my sisters and mother in Loma Linda. That's what I really wanted do. So, I began the search for a cheap last minute flight to Ontario. It wasn't looking likely, but I pushed on! Wednesday afternoon I was about ready to give up; it wasn't going to happen. I kept finding possible options and finally, with a few thousand air miles and $10, I found a ticket! And so, I'm here! Spending the weekend with my sisters and mother, family and girlfriends and boy has it been fun! We're headed out to the beach today, the sun is shining and I'm oh-so-happy to be with the people I love most. So, here's to crazy, last minute decisions; they can be the best sometimes!
Commentaires