The Birthday Train

February 27th marked my 21st birthday. I'm officially an adult now. The celebrations actually started the weekend before, since my birthday buddy was up visiting. Alyssa and Andrew helped me equip my kitchen with some red mini LeCreuset bakewear (with a haute cuisine cookbook to accompany them too!).On Friday, I found tulips at my door and Ian and I welcomed the weekend in by cooking salmon and potatoes for everybody. The birthday was well celebrated, crepes in the morning, a fly-in visit from my brothers, delicious lunch with my family, a huge party from my my wonderful friends and live music at the local cafe:) It was quite a day. I think I'm still recovering. To help me recover, I now have some fine lose leaf teas, from my dear mother, as well as a bee-hive tea pot. It's just the best; makes the perfect amount of tea. I received several gift cards, one to amazon, one to the GAP and one to Starbucks. And for the grand finale, David bought me climbing shoes! So, we've been scheming up grand plans for Spring Quarter...camping, climbing and backpacking. I'm a very lucky girl.

Commentaires