So I'm studying on the street corner and it's reminiscent of the many outside cafes I enjoyed in France. It even smells a little like Europe; it's that mix of market goods, like fish and spices and fresh bread, with city dirt and all the smells that people bring in. Someone just complained about it. I'm actually enjoying it.
A man walked past me and asked me if I had a light. When I responded no, he sighed and responded, "I'm a dying breed..." Usually that phrase is used figuratively. I thought it was rather ironic, because he really IS a dying breed. Quelle dommage.
A man walked past me and asked me if I had a light. When I responded no, he sighed and responded, "I'm a dying breed..." Usually that phrase is used figuratively. I thought it was rather ironic, because he really IS a dying breed. Quelle dommage.
Commentaires
see you soon
Stacey