To Do:

Spring break is just a matter of days away, a matter of a few, crazy, long, study-filled days, but still...just a matter of days. In the moments leading up to my one week off, several things have come to mind that I would like to do over break.
First of all, my mother and I will spend the weekend in the city, exploring Portland, the school there, the hippies there, the shopping there etc...but when I get home, here's what I'd like to do:

hike Moscow Mountain
walk the Loop
host a dinner party for all my Moscow friends
Meringues at the Co-Op
Chase sweet Emily around the yard
Dig in the sandbox with Thomas (with monster and dump trucks)
Fly RC planes with Ben
Discuss Martha Stewart with Stacey
Ride the Spiral Highway
make an apron out of a dishtowel
discover the 'new' item at the Antique mall
tickle the ivories, while singing at the top of my lungs
sip morning coffee with my mother, while sitting on the kitchen floor:)
decide what I'm doing for the summer
see Meaghan and Bekah and all my other dear friends
sleep in my own comfy bed
turn in my LLU application
Discuss life with Joe and Jana
play house with Sadie (maybe go swimming together too?)
rough house with Dylan
Read at One World

...I've got lots to do, I better get going.

Commentaires