What a Weekend

It seems as the sun begins to shine brighter and longer, the campus begins to stir, kind of like coming out of hibernation. It's been a pleasantly mild winter, however, the fog was very thick and present in exchange. So the sun has been such a welcome phenomenon. With the sun brightly and warmly beaming down on the valley, the vitamin D stores are being replenished and energy is rising.

Yesterday was one of the most fun days I've had in Walla Walla. It really started Friday night with crepes. David and I had a bunch of people over after vespers for crepe night; we were whipping up batter and cranking out crepes in speedy fashion. I love sharing the things I love with other people; crepes are one of those things:) Saturday morning I woke up to the bright sunshine. I went out early to soak up some rays by going for long run. After church, a group of us grabbed some baguettes and cheese and pick-nicked in the park. After we ate we played football, then we all got on bicycles and rode to Pioneer Park. The sun set, so we moved our activity indoors by competing in the dodge ball tournament as "Team Building Exercise". And we finished off the day by an awesome ultimate frisbee game on the soccer field, under the lights. After all the activity, we made smoothies and popcorn and played games at our place.
I loved having people over. That's the point of living off campus.

Whew...what a weekend. And it's not even over yet!

Commentaires

Jenny a dit…
Sarah, you forgot about the part where we went to the park and played games with LOTS of high schoolers...oh wait, they didn't come:) And that made the weekend even better! haha

PS: I REALLY like your playlist!