So I'm hoping to ride the STP this summer. I have some training to do, on top of lots of studying and the like, however I can't let this opportunity pass me by again! The race takes place in the middle of July. It's a cycling course that starts in Seattle and finishes in Portland; it's 206 miles in one day, or you can split it into a two day ride. But why prolong the ride? I know it's possible to do. David's done it twice, and thousands of other riders take the challenge on too. So I know I can do it. I'm excited. There's nothing like a challenge to motivate my wheels. I know of three other people here in Walla Walla that are planning on riding too. So I'll tag along on their rides and hopefully I can get my rear in gear! I've definitely got lots to look forward to...better get riding;)
Commentaires