You know those people that really understand you, that really know what you're talking about, that are really comfortable to be around, that laugh at your jokes:), that have a very similar mindset to you?
Ben is one of those people for me. He's in Walla Walla for the weekend, of course he came to see David and I...:) He arrived with homemade cookies and a bag of goodies that Stacey sent. Oh, I love my family. I just spent the last hour or so musing life with him and David. I feel better about things. I hate how life in Walla Walla starts to get so narrow; I need to remember the rest of the World out there. It get's hard when your entire world seems to be wrapped up in one square mile of old, brick buildings that smell like too many sweaty brains and science experiments. But oh there's a world out there and watch-out world 'cause here I come.
Thanks Ben. You're an awesome brother. I'm glad you're here:)
Ben is one of those people for me. He's in Walla Walla for the weekend, of course he came to see David and I...:) He arrived with homemade cookies and a bag of goodies that Stacey sent. Oh, I love my family. I just spent the last hour or so musing life with him and David. I feel better about things. I hate how life in Walla Walla starts to get so narrow; I need to remember the rest of the World out there. It get's hard when your entire world seems to be wrapped up in one square mile of old, brick buildings that smell like too many sweaty brains and science experiments. But oh there's a world out there and watch-out world 'cause here I come.
Thanks Ben. You're an awesome brother. I'm glad you're here:)
Commentaires