Last night was girl's night. We dressed up, took pictures, ate chocolate and solved all the world's problems. Most importantly though, there were no cell phones allowed. It was truly girl's night.
We rocked down the road blaring Justin Beiber all the way to Creektown Cafe, not a care in the world. The dessert selection was endless. It was so big we had to study it in order to make an educated decision. I settled for the strawberry-rhubarb pie a la mode...one of the beset I've ever had. The other selections varied from caramel banana toffee torte to creme brulee. It was a hard decision. We laughed and laughed...and laughed and laughed. It was therapeutic; so refreshing to set all studies aside, all reserves aside, and just enjoy a good laugh.
The waitress was very patient with us. There were fifteen of us, all wanting to pay on separate cards, forgetting which dessert was what and laughing slightly on the loud side...
Girl's night was a nice interlude to a busy week. I hope we make that a weekly tradition of sorts:)
We rocked down the road blaring Justin Beiber all the way to Creektown Cafe, not a care in the world. The dessert selection was endless. It was so big we had to study it in order to make an educated decision. I settled for the strawberry-rhubarb pie a la mode...one of the beset I've ever had. The other selections varied from caramel banana toffee torte to creme brulee. It was a hard decision. We laughed and laughed...and laughed and laughed. It was therapeutic; so refreshing to set all studies aside, all reserves aside, and just enjoy a good laugh.
The waitress was very patient with us. There were fifteen of us, all wanting to pay on separate cards, forgetting which dessert was what and laughing slightly on the loud side...
Girl's night was a nice interlude to a busy week. I hope we make that a weekly tradition of sorts:)

Commentaires