Parsely, Sage, Rosemary and TIME

I never want to deal with the present. I'm constantly wanting to live the past, or the next day, or the next season, or the next school year, or the next....yeah.
I've gotta ground myself and really LIVE -- HERE---NOW.
But last year was so fun, and the future is so unknown and...but too in the future.
And the present...well, it's the present. It's the future I was anticipating last year. So why do I want to be in last year when I'm in the future, living the excitement and the unknown of last year? The unknown of last year is here, now, present. I'm here. It's only taken me a few months short of a year. 
Time's funny that way.
Since I'm here, I have to be in the present AND presently I have one thick chapter on glycolysis, the Krebs Cycle and all the other major metabolic pathways of the cell. All in one chapter? Bring it on.

Commentaires