Blown Away

I've been awake since 5am. It seems that my body has better things to do than sleep.

I got exciting news yesterday. I was truly blown away.

I have just recently change my application to LLU SON from Winter '11 to Fall '10, in the hopes that WWU would allow me to transfer some credits to complete my BA in French, allowing me to start at LLU this fall.

I received my acceptance to LLU SON. The committee met on Friday. I found out Monday that I'm accepted for Fall '10. (I was told I wouldn't know until June.) What a peaceful, easy feeling...I'm in!

Then, I spent a quality hour in the records office of WWU. The ladies there so graciously helped me work through all my requirements. They worked out exactly what I need to do to finish my BA and still attend LLU SON in the Fall. It's possible! What a peaceful, easy feeling....

Now I know what I'll be doing this summer: 19 credits at WWU. But I'm thankful, so thankful. I've been trying to figure this out for quite some time, and I finally have plans.

There were 'strong wind warnings' that went out yesterday, apparently gusts up to 60 mph. It conjured up a dust storm, branches were flying and dirt and gravel were picked up in the wind. It wasn't a 'skirt day'.

I was blown away, in more ways than one.

Commentaires