I'm typing with one and half hands; my finger is sticking straight out (and thank goodness it isn't THE finger...if you know what I mean). It's kind of like a colorful spot in my day, every time I look down at my hand, it's black and blue..it's getting a little green now too.
It needs some support, so I'll get it all taped up and hopefully (cross my finger...no actually, cross YOUR fingers) it will heal straight.
It involved a spiraling football; that's all I'm going to say.
Apparently I'll never make the NFL. I'm alright with that; I'm not sure I'd blend in so well anyways:)
It needs some support, so I'll get it all taped up and hopefully (cross my finger...no actually, cross YOUR fingers) it will heal straight.
It involved a spiraling football; that's all I'm going to say.
Apparently I'll never make the NFL. I'm alright with that; I'm not sure I'd blend in so well anyways:)
Commentaires