So I've been anxious lately. I'm still waiting to find out if my petition has been approved or not. I turned it in two weeks ago now. I've inquired about it. They keep telling me that they are "checking on things".
"ok," I say, and I make my way back down the Ad Building stairs.
Patience. This petition dictates the next six months of my life. (When I say it that way, it doesn't sound that pivotal. But this is a big deal!!)
David's car is also in the shop, getting a face lift. So I've been riding my bike everywhere. I love it. I ride to Starbucks in the morning to study and get coffee. I've been running errands on my bike too. Again, I love it. It makes me slow down, makes me take time, makes me have PATIENCE.
So while I gallivant around town on my bicycle, I'm reminded that I must practice patience. Not only as I mail letters and pick up fresh bread, but more so as I wait for this petition to come through.
"ok," I say, and I make my way back down the Ad Building stairs.
Patience. This petition dictates the next six months of my life. (When I say it that way, it doesn't sound that pivotal. But this is a big deal!!)
David's car is also in the shop, getting a face lift. So I've been riding my bike everywhere. I love it. I ride to Starbucks in the morning to study and get coffee. I've been running errands on my bike too. Again, I love it. It makes me slow down, makes me take time, makes me have PATIENCE.
So while I gallivant around town on my bicycle, I'm reminded that I must practice patience. Not only as I mail letters and pick up fresh bread, but more so as I wait for this petition to come through.
Commentaires
I'll let you know when I'm headed out:)