Chez Nous

I have moved to a new house, a little farther from campus, but just as convenient really.
Leslie is the proprietaire, and she's got the house all cute.
The kitchen is turquoise, and sunny plates that belonged to Leslie's grandmother, are neatly displayed in the cupboards. In the living room, original art (one from Paris even!) grace the walls. There are square, linen lights in one corner and globe lights in the other. Thomas is the cat, and he is the true proprietaire. He is busy sleeping all day and comes around for some roommate bonding time in the evening.
I like my new home. It's cute and cozy and my roommate is wonderful. We're planning a hike in the Wallowas and one in the Blues too. There is even talk of a triathlon sprint in Ellensburg. We wake up at the same time and go to bed at the same time. We like the same foods and we both have a strong fetish for teas. Chez Nous is quite comfortable. I can tell it's going to be a good summer!

Commentaires