They say fireworks are illegal in residential areas. Is that rule EVER enforced? I don't mind the fireworks going off, only when it's midnight and the sounds resemble the cosmos that were most likely heard the night the Bastille was stormed...then I start to get a little irritated.
In my sleepless state, this song was making rounds in my head:
I'm too young to fight in the infantry, ride in the cavalry, SHOOT the artillery
I'm too young to spy on the enemy but I'm in the Lord's army -- Yes Sir!
(the hand motions are very effective and therefore encouraged)
I woke up ready to fight. Motivated by sounds of artillery and a battle anthem stirring up patriotic passion in my very being...and the rockets red glare!
One if by land, two if by sea...
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes!
My Country 'Tis of Thee, Sweet Land of Liberty...
Where's my red and blue sweatshirt and lawn chair? I'm ready to celebrate the fourth.
In my sleepless state, this song was making rounds in my head:
I'm too young to fight in the infantry, ride in the cavalry, SHOOT the artillery
I'm too young to spy on the enemy but I'm in the Lord's army -- Yes Sir!
(the hand motions are very effective and therefore encouraged)
I woke up ready to fight. Motivated by sounds of artillery and a battle anthem stirring up patriotic passion in my very being...and the rockets red glare!
One if by land, two if by sea...
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their eyes!
My Country 'Tis of Thee, Sweet Land of Liberty...
Where's my red and blue sweatshirt and lawn chair? I'm ready to celebrate the fourth.
Commentaires