I've Got the Bug

I want to travel. I've been in the same spot for too long. I start to get antsy and anxious. I've got the bug. It's time to move, travel, launch, go, see, do, experience, adventure--anything, as long as I'm on the move.

I check random dates for cheap flights to anywhere. Where can I go? Can get there soon, inexpensively and have a real adventure when I arrive? I havn't made any crazy travel plans officially, but my mind is always thinking "Where am I going next? How long do I have to be here? and When can I go?"

I'm glued to my seat right now, but once my 19 credit summer load has been processed and unloaded, I'll be on the move. I've got one month before school starts again, where's that time going to take me?!

Commentaires

Paula a dit…
Sounds like fun! I do that too :) I'd go to Nebraska if the opportunity presents itself. . .doesn't matter to me!