Yes, 6 am study sesh at Sartbucks...I mean Starbucks.
That's really what summer is all about -- classes to prepare for, papers to write, quizzes to take, research to do and essays to write. What kind of summer is this anyways? With my backpack still full and weighing me down, I have had to incorporate elements of summer into my studying routine. Here's what I've come up with so far:
1) Studying pool side (thank you Auntie Sue and Uncle Don)
2) Galavanting all around the NW (The Cascades, Idahaven etc...)
3) Reviewing terms while Quiche Lorraine or Blueberry Pie perfects itself in the oven
4) Lecture podcasts -- now I can run/drive/clean while the professor lectures (Brilliant!)
5) Reading in front of the Air Conditioner
6) Warding off sleepy eyes with cool brew peach tea, a whole quart jar of it!
7) Spittin' cherry seeds -- adds some spark to my studies
8) Setting my gaze to the light at the end of the tunnel..if you know what I mean
(just about half way there!!)
Aah, thank goodness the weekend is almost here.
1) Studying pool side (thank you Auntie Sue and Uncle Don)
2) Galavanting all around the NW (The Cascades, Idahaven etc...)
3) Reviewing terms while Quiche Lorraine or Blueberry Pie perfects itself in the oven
4) Lecture podcasts -- now I can run/drive/clean while the professor lectures (Brilliant!)
5) Reading in front of the Air Conditioner
6) Warding off sleepy eyes with cool brew peach tea, a whole quart jar of it!
7) Spittin' cherry seeds -- adds some spark to my studies
8) Setting my gaze to the light at the end of the tunnel..if you know what I mean
(just about half way there!!)
Aah, thank goodness the weekend is almost here.
Commentaires