So I found this great new "European style yogurt" at the Supermarket. However, when I got it home and actually looked at the label, I had bought Quark. Quark is not exactly a yogurt. It's a cheese. It's a great European style cheese. So what does one do with Quark? Well, here's what Google had to say...
Quark is very similar to yogurt, kind of like creme fraiche--needs a little sweetener. It's the best weight loss cheese because of it's low fat content. So it can be used to make cheese cake and even as sour creme on potatoes...I don't know about you, but it sounds a little quarky.
Quark is very similar to yogurt, kind of like creme fraiche--needs a little sweetener. It's the best weight loss cheese because of it's low fat content. So it can be used to make cheese cake and even as sour creme on potatoes...I don't know about you, but it sounds a little quarky.
Commentaires