I got my test this morning. I immediately found two terms I knew. So I quickly wrote my assigned paragraph and then started looking at all the other terms.
"Um...I didn't study for this..." and panic set in.
I bumbled my way through the terms test and thought I would ask the Professor about these terms that I didn't know to study for. I began my humble speech to the Professor about how these terms were not what I expected etc etc....
"Oh, I gave you the wrong test," said the professor.
Whew...I felt so much better about the next test he gave me. So much more familiar. However, two tests to start the week out has left me in a haze.
Hhhmmm.....I think I'll write a history paper to relax. Yes, that'll do it.
"Um...I didn't study for this..." and panic set in.
I bumbled my way through the terms test and thought I would ask the Professor about these terms that I didn't know to study for. I began my humble speech to the Professor about how these terms were not what I expected etc etc....
"Oh, I gave you the wrong test," said the professor.
Whew...I felt so much better about the next test he gave me. So much more familiar. However, two tests to start the week out has left me in a haze.
Hhhmmm.....I think I'll write a history paper to relax. Yes, that'll do it.
Commentaires