1) The 'put-the-seat belt-ding' goes off when you throw your backpack in the passenger seat
2) You constantly smell like Starbucks (yay for free wifi!)
3) You're tired and you've been sitting all day
These few instances just made me realize how I spend all of my time. I'm not complaining. I'm glad I can get these classes out of the way. There's actually a lot of good information going into my head...I just feel like a very small sponge in the middle of a vast ocean. I've got lots to learn.
2) You constantly smell like Starbucks (yay for free wifi!)
3) You're tired and you've been sitting all day
These few instances just made me realize how I spend all of my time. I'm not complaining. I'm glad I can get these classes out of the way. There's actually a lot of good information going into my head...I just feel like a very small sponge in the middle of a vast ocean. I've got lots to learn.
Commentaires