So I've taken a lot of quizzes this summer. I'm not sure exactly how many, but a lot. Today I was taking a quiz (surprise?!) and I was cranking through the essay questions, finding all the right facts and information I had just minutes before crammed into my bulging brain. And then this one question came up on the screen and it began with "What do you think etc...". I didn't know what to do with that. What do I think? Me? How do I express an actual opinion about things when all I have been doing all summer long is repeating theory, after fact, after idea, after concept? It took me by surprise. I actually got to access another part of my brain; the part that analyzes, sorts, packages and distributes all the information I have devoted my summer to. Wow. That was rewarding. I got to share my opinion.
Commentaires