Halloween weekend kicked off early for me this year. Thursday night I took off with a bunch of friends to Pasadena, to a costume swing dancing ball. We went out to dinner first, then danced the night away. There was a cash prize for the best costume, so people put a lot of effort into their look. One girl came as the girl from Avatar--blue paint and all. She couldn't dance though because she would have rubbed off on everyone else. At least her costume was cool! I danced with pirates, supermen, ghosts, soldiers, doctors and red necks. It was so fun to dance! I'll definitely be going back to the Lindy Hop.
Halloween weekend kicked off early for me this year. Thursday night I took off with a bunch of friends to Pasadena, to a costume swing dancing ball. We went out to dinner first, then danced the night away. There was a cash prize for the best costume, so people put a lot of effort into their look. One girl came as the girl from Avatar--blue paint and all. She couldn't dance though because she would have rubbed off on everyone else. At least her costume was cool! I danced with pirates, supermen, ghosts, soldiers, doctors and red necks. It was so fun to dance! I'll definitely be going back to the Lindy Hop.

Commentaires