October 2nd, and I have tan lines?? I'm definitely not in the Northwest...I would never have sunburned skin in October.
I spent the weekend with an awesome group of friends. We camped on Friday night, within walking distance of the beach. I woke up in the morning to the sound of semis and cars flying by at 80 mph...camping in California is not quite the same as camping chez-moi. It wasn't more than a quick walk down the bluffs and I could see the waves, feel the cool ocean breeze and sense that seaside peace. I spent the whole day in the sun, playing frisbee, swimming, catching ZZzzz's, playing a few games of ladder golf (or teste toss...we're terrible right?:)...I'm a little sun burnt right now, but I'm positive that the burn will soon turn into tan lines. I feel warmly welcomed to Southern California. What a fun weekend!
I spent the weekend with an awesome group of friends. We camped on Friday night, within walking distance of the beach. I woke up in the morning to the sound of semis and cars flying by at 80 mph...camping in California is not quite the same as camping chez-moi. It wasn't more than a quick walk down the bluffs and I could see the waves, feel the cool ocean breeze and sense that seaside peace. I spent the whole day in the sun, playing frisbee, swimming, catching ZZzzz's, playing a few games of ladder golf (or teste toss...we're terrible right?:)...I'm a little sun burnt right now, but I'm positive that the burn will soon turn into tan lines. I feel warmly welcomed to Southern California. What a fun weekend!

Commentaires