Le Pic




Ce weekend j'ai fait un bon rondo avec plusieurs amis. Vendredi soir, on a dormi dehors, entre les arbes et les etoils. La nuit etait tres reposant et n'a plus fait trop foid. Tres tot le matin, on s'est leve et a commence de monter San Jacinto. Le chemin etait un peu raid, mais on pouvait le faire comme meme:)

I got to hike this weekend! Friday afternoon I set off with Kelsey and Scott, Tiffany, Leslie, Nolan and Evan. We camped Friday night, made grilled cheese and tomato soup over the camp stove and sat around the fire until late into the evening. We woke up early on Saturday, hiked up 2400 feet and hiked back down. It was beautiful at the top. I love the perspective you get on the world when you're at the top of some summit. Life gets put back in it's place, so to speak.

Commentaires