Let's Go Go Go!

My brother used to have this alarm clock that yelled out "Let's Go Go GO!". It was a helicopter on a make-shift piece of plastic that half-way resembled a piece of ground, mossy, grassy etc... There were even little army men on it, in uniform, armed and ready to "Go Go Go!". The 'copter blades went round and round, red lights flashed and "Go Go Go!" was mechanically yelled out time after time, until someone was awake enough to turn it off;) Somehow David managed to sleep through the alarm while the rest of the house was rudely awakened from a good night's sleep.
When I woke up this morning (to finish studying), somehow that alarm clock sound went off in my head. "Let's Go Go Go!!" I had things to do and those things should have been done the night before but there were literally not enough hours in the day to make it happen. And now I'm still recovering. All assignments turned in, papers written, lectures prepared for and still an exam to study for...Let's Go Go Go!

Commentaires